Running a successful small business at home can be a rewarding experience…until you get bogged down in the business part. Do you feel like you spend too much time trying to learn the ins and outs of running your own small business online? If you’re a creative or “mompreneur,” your time is definitely too precious to waste on these things. You have creations to make and a family to enjoy!
There are programs out there designed to streamline all the backend tasks that take you away from what you do best: creating and making. In fact, there are so many options you may feel overwhelmed by a glut of choice.
I use several online tools myself, both for my online small business as well as keeping my family organized. And yes, there was a learning curve and plenty of trial and error before I found the ones that worked for me! I’ll breakdown and demystify each of them so that you can choose which one best fits your working style and your needs.
If you’re ready to streamline your time and efforts, I totally get it and I’m here to help. In this week’s episode, I’ll share my favorite tools that can help you stay on task and grow your business, all while giving you more free time to do the things you actually love.
What You’ll Learn on This Episode:
- What’s taking your time away from the things you love.
- Which tasks can be consolidated with a single helpful tool.
- How each of these tools works to make your life simpler.
- How you can grow your business without sacrificing your time.
- Why it’s important to delegate certain tasks to an online tool or app.
- Increasing efficiency and productivity in your business and at home.