8 Favorite Items to Own Your Life as a Mompreneur
It is so hard managing life as a mom and an entrepreneur. If you’ve found yourself a little overwhelmed with all of the things you need to do to stay on top of your business and your personal life - you’re not alone. Nope! I’ll be the first one to tell you that I need tools to help me stay on task.
As moms, we all have a running list of daily tasks in our heads that need done and ones that need to be taken care of once a week, month, year, etc. We’re the keepers of all of the things from what’s in the fridge, to if Sammy needs to get his shots updated before school starts. It doesn’t stop. Ever.
The lists don’t stop for an entrepreneur, either. It’s not like you can go to work, accomplish your tasks, turn off the computer, and go home with no worries. There are no regular 9-5 shifts for us. As business owners, it just does not stop - your business is your baby too.
I know I’ve already shared some of my favorite items to help me manage my business in a previous episode, but in this episode, I’m going to go in-depth. I’ll share with you what I use to manage life as a Mompreneur. These eight little items that I absolutely CANNOT live without.
Things that help me own my life!
Join in as I go through my little must-haves that help me save time, keep my sanity, and keep me organized. I want to help you be successful, structured, and streamline. To help you become better at juggling all of the things - because let’s be honest, there’s always room for improvement.
What You'll Learn in this Episode:
- The importance of keeping organized and staying on task to be successful.
- The little things that you can do to take care of yourself and your business.
- I’ll go in-depth on the eight items that keep me on the straight and narrow and help me keep my sanity.
- The what’s, why’s, and how’s of utilizing these essential tools to your benefit.
- Due to demand - I’ll recap and elaborate on last week’s episode!
- I’ll also share some AWESOME feedback from someone just like you who’s used my podcasts to achieve her goals too!
Mentioned on the show:
- Apple AirPods
- Apple IPhone
- Apple IPad Pro
- Apple Pencil
- Apple Watch
- Under Armour Tumbler
- Notepad Post-it Notes
- 11Tools That Increase Productivity for Creative Business Owners
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published