The 3D and laser cutting file industry is blowing up, just like I predicted it would back in January in SVG Predictions and Cut File Trends of 2022.
Glowforge was already being sold at Michaels, but they just expanded that from a handful of stores to close to 150 stores. I have also seen that my local store’s accessories for Glowforge are often sold out.
As SVG Designers we have to stay on top of the growing industry so I am breaking it down step-by-step on this episode for what you need to know to stay current. Plus I have an exciting announcement about my Glowforge add-on Designing for Glowforge.
Grab your pen and paper and take notes because you do not want to be playing catch-up later if this new trend takes over the market.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- How you can tell that SVG designs for laser cutting machines are in demand
- How to ride the wave of laser and 3D designs so you can profit from it
- How to find out if you need to pivot and how to get started.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Pen and Posh
- Designing for Glowforge
- Glowforge Tutorial
- Starter Guide Designing with Glowforge
- Episode 126 SVG Predictions and Cut File Trends of 2022
- PR News Wire: Laser Cutting Machine Market to record...
- GeekWire: Glowforge cuts deal with Michaels to expand...
- Adobe Illustrator
- Joann Fabrics