Just like many of you, I want to help in whatever I can during this pandemic. There's so much fear and uncertainty right now. I’ve been hearing a lot about fear of what's going to happen with your current business, and just overall.
I hear you......and I feel the exact same way.
That's why I put together a free call that I hope will help. I have brought in Shelly Shumway, an experienced Emotions Coach. We put together a free broadcast that I have highlighted portions of in this week’s podcast and what can be learned from the things she spoke to us about.
In the interview, we discuss facing these emotions head on not only in our businesses but also our personal lives. Shelly shares just how emotions can become bottled up with time and how this can wreak havoc in having a voice, in the way we see things and even processing thoughts.
Afterwards, I even dive into a few specific questions from my community in how to deal with the impacts of what's going on today with the coronavirus and why even now, you can find fulfillment and worth in what you do.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- How emotions can build up over time.
- Why listening to your emotions is VITAL to functioning properly.
- Why bottled up emotions can affect our voice, sight and thought processes.
- Techniques for handling all of the emotions we experience every day.
- Answered questions about how to remain calm during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Mentioned On The Show: