Last week I shared how to get more done in less time as a designer.
(I hope my process is as game-changing for you as it is for me. 😉)
This week, my guest is Kelly Reynolds, owner of Reynolds OBM Agency.
She reveals the must-have systems and processes you need as a new online business owner.
You don’t want to miss this episode. And here’s why . . .
After you put in place all the time and money-saving goodness Kelly shares, you can enjoy the “no more’s”. . .
No more busywork that leaves you overwhelmed and exhausted.
No more “I’m sorry, honey. Mommy will be there next time.”
No more wasted time on your Google drive searching for the same file three days in a row. 🤦♀️
You’re free to focus on the needle-moving tasks for your Etsy shop. (Work smarter, not harder.)
And spend even more time with your favorite tiny humans doing what you love to do most.
Time management expert and OBM Kelly Reynolds is my guest this week. Discover how to save time and money as a new online business owner with the right systems, tools, and processes.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- How to put an end to scheduling conflicts disrupting your workflow and family time
- How to set firm boundaries to make work-life balance your new reality
- How to organize and automate your workflow so you can focus on what you do best
Mentioned on the Show:
- Kelly Reynolds, Owner of Reynolds OBM Agency
- Sink Handle Podcast
- The Know Your Numbers Tool
- Acuity Scheduling
- Google Calendar
- Google Drive
- Google Workspace (Formerly G Suite)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Michael Hyatt’s Full Focus Planner
- Etsy Digital Success