Know-how is the most crucial part of launching your design business. You're venturing into the big unknown. It's scary, and the fact that it's a true creative business with several assets and moving parts, all but adds to the chaos!
It’s essential for you to know what you need before you go live. Today I’m covering the foundational components that help you plow through the launch phase.
“How am I going to attract buyers and make sales?”
“What type of design styles should I make?
What assets do I need to have ready in order to launch my shop?
If you find yourself asking the questions mentioned above – I have answers, and I’ll break it down simple for you so that you can get started! I’ve come up with six clearly defined steps to get your business up and running.
This week's episode we go through six steps to launching a business clearly and concisely, with zero confusion!
This might just be exactly what you need. A push in the right direction. The hardest part is taking that first step! You’re a natural creative anyways – so why not decide to make money designing? It’s really a lot easier than you think.
The thing is, so many of us get hung up on the little stuff and stall - the banner on the website, or how cute the logo needs to be. Those are all things that can be tweaked along the way! There is nothing that you do that can’t be changed later. Start your business now! Success is literally just waiting for you.
I’m here to help you get it!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- You’re going to learn the know-how of getting started launching a design business.
- We’ll go over the many choices ahead in a way that’s easy to follow.
- I’ll define my six steps to launching your business clearly, and concisely. No confusion.
- You’ll be more motivated than ever to get your business off the ground.
Mentioned On The Show:
- My Etsy Shop
- What to look for when Upgrading your Creative Business Computer Podcast
- Adobe Illustrator
- Should I Invest in a Graphics Tablet Podcast
- Apple Ipad
- Apple Pencil
- Creative Market
- The Hungry JPG