My favorite episodes to record are the ones at the end of each year. It’s become a tradition for us to do a few episodes at this time to go over our wins, struggles and lessons learned. Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing all those things with you.
We’re starting with planning out your content. This information will serve you whether you’re planning for the new year or the next month.
Let’s take it back to the basics. Today we're diving into how I plan for the new year, but not just for marketing. I’m sharing how to plan out your content and how to plan out your listings on paper and then map them out in the calendar.
You want to get all of the things on paper before you can begin planning and scheduling. Ask yourself some questions such as
- What were my wins?
- What were my losses?
- Are there areas that need strengthening?
- How can I grow from here?
I also explain the stats to use and where to get them.
This method has worked really well for me and I’m sharing what apps I use, our step-by-step process, and I have an ongoing assignment for you that will help you reduce the overwhelm when it’s this time again next year.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Step by step process of how I plan out my content and product listings for the new year
- Why I choose to plan for months instead of the year
- What I need you to start doing right now to make this process easier next year
Mentioned on the Show:
- Pen and Posh
- The Naptime Hustle Podcast Episode 115 - Removing the Overwhelm ...With Chelly Ontis
- Google Calendar
- Hobby Lobby
- Every Tuesday