“Passive income.” Despite popular belief, it’s actually not a myth only achievable by a genie in a bottle. Wild, right? I don’t know about you, but I for one didn’t understand it though.
The title almost implies ‘zero effort’ and that’s why I had the wrong idea about it. I thought it was impossible, yet I craved it as a new stay-at-home mom anxious to replace my corporate income.
So what did I learn that changed everything? I stumbled upon the idea of selling cut files for Cricut and Silhouette on Etsy. What’s so cool about that? No email list needed, no social media posts, no blog to name a few!
In this week’s episode I’m telling you the full UNCUT story of how I got started with this and replaced my job income within the first eight months (two of which I did literally nothing!). After this episode I hope you will understand the true meaning of passive income and hopefully learn something new about this trending area in SVG design. I’m really nothing special you guys, so if I can live this life, I am 100% sure you can too!
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- What passive income actually is
- My story of discovering SVG design
- Actual numbers from my sales/earnings
- How much time I have to put in to this shop/business
- Why selling cut files on Etsy is one of the quickest ways to passive income
Mentioned On The Show:
- Etsy Shop
- Blog post, "The Quick Way to Passive Income: Selling Cut Files for Cricut or Silhouette Passive Income.
- Free Download - The Ultimate Guide to Creating SVG Files in Adobe Illustrator
- "The Top Inside Tips and Common Mistakes Made by SVG Designers Today"
- The Designer's Course to SVG