The end of 2020 is approaching fast, and you know what that means.
It’s time to reflect on the happenings of the year.
(And oh my, what a year we’ve had. 😬)
But it wasn’t all bad.
Now is a great time to take a moment and review all the things that took place in your online business in 2020.
Ask yourself, “What worked well or not so well this year in my business?”
And discover how you can make things better in 2021.
Even better? Let’s do it together.
Listen in to this week’s part one episode and complete your year-end review as I share mine.
Next week in part two, we’ll use our review findings to set big scary goals for 2021.
So, grab the free download and join me for the year-end review.
This week I review our year at Pen and Posh. And I reveal the things we’ve learned, plus how I’ll use the details to plan for 2021. Reviewing what happened this year helps you show up at your best in the new year.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- What details about your business you need to review at year’s end
- Which questions to ask yourself to bounce back from your mistakes
- What you should do when things don’t go according to your plans
Mentioned on the Show:
- FREE DOWNLOAD > > Year-End Review and Goal Planner Worksheet
- Episode 20: Year-End Part One: A Review of 2019. Wins, Losses. and Things Learned
- Episode 21: Year-End Part Two: Setting Yourself Up For Success in 2020
- Episode 68: Saving Money When Money is Tight . . .
- Pen and Posh Etsy Shop
- Etsy Digital Success
- The Designer’s Course to SVG Files