Are you searching for new business ideas? Looking for a gap in the market? Do you like to create beautiful things? Then this podcast episode is for you!
This week I’m discussing some of my best ideas for earning income through selling digital items you can make on Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. I actually hesitate to give away all this juicy information...but I just don’t have the time to pursue these ventures myself!
I’m taking you through several ideas that can be created in each software, and a few that could be both or a mix of the two. Finding something that you enjoy doing that can also bring you passive income is my sweet spot and I hope this episode helps you find a new idea to try!
Grab a notebook and strap in, this one is chalk full of good information! Oh, and comment below with anything I might have missed! I’m always looking for more ways to help mommies who want to hustle!
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Why you should pick an area you are passionate about
- Which design software I use and why
- 3 Things you can create and sell in Photoshop
- 6 Items that can be made to be sold in Photoshop or Illustrator (or a combination of both)
- 6 Things you can create and sell in Adobe Illustrator
Mentioned On The Show:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Font self
- iPad pro
- Monster template
- Course from Teela Cunningham on creating fonts
- Pen+Posh Etsy