In this episode, Chelly Ontis, owner of We Can Make That, and organizer of the 2022 Craft Business Summit shares with us how this summit came to be and what we can expect this year.
Knowledge and experience passed down from those who came before us, plus prizes are tremendous benefits that you do not want to miss out on.
Chelly and I are giving you a sneak peek into the common problems that craft business owners struggle with the most and how to avoid or overcome them.
The issue that both Chelly and I hear about the most is mindset, so we’re taking a quick dive into how you can shift that, how we made those shifts ourselves, and continue to do so every day.
You don’t want to miss this because we’re also talking about ways to increase your bottom line and get paid what you should be getting paid. These topics plus technology and photography are all on the roster for the summit.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Grab THESE golden nuggets of advice before the summit ever takes place
- What topics are going to be covered at the summit
- How to use memberships to add stability to your business
- The ONE person who can prevent you from succeeding in business
- The truth about how many marketing platforms to show up on
- Where to get your ticket for the summit & register for the grand prize
- Don’t miss out on what’s happening leading up to the summit