When I first started I thought of my SVG business like having another child. It needed my attention. I couldn’t just go off, leave it all alone, and not watch it. If I wanted to be away I had to get a babysitter.
I was so afraid of taking time away and filling my cup like I needed. I asked myself, what if customers contact my shop and they don't hear from me and then they give me a bad review and they're angry and then the whole world comes tumbling down.
Right!?! I really made a big deal about this, but since then I’ve learned that the solutions are so much simpler than I thought they would be.
In this week’s episode, I cover how to go on vacation, set your shop up for automation, and keep those sales going through the vacation season. It's a lot simpler than you may think.
The hacks in this episode will answer the questions on your mind such as,
- What’s my first step to taking time away from my shop?
- What if there is a crafters emergency?
- Who could I turn to for help so I can fill my cup?
If you want to enjoy both your family and your business throughout this holiday season and any vacations you want to take throughout the year, grab a mug of your favorite drink, plug in your earbuds, and listen in as I share my secret sauce solutions.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- My list of secret sauce solutions so that you can spend your vacations stress-free
- How to automate your business and avoid sales slump while you’re on vacation
- The support system right under your nose that you may be overlooking