One thing you may sorely be lacking in our handmade or art business is TIME! It can be so tiring and completely consuming for you to be continually creating orders day after day. That’s why I’ve decided to share something with you that I’m utterly passionate about, and once you do it, it’ll be like taking a breath of fresh air.
Generating automated sales!
Yes! Unfortunately there is only one YOU. Many find they max out on time producing new projects rather quickly. Throw in motherhood to the mix and it feels like all hope is lost.
So wouldn’t it be nice to have a little more free time?
I’m sharing an option with you that may help or at the minimum at least level out the slow and fast seasons in your physical product based business and regulate sales a bit. Did you know you have so many things at your disposal to help easily convert all or a portion of your business into passive income?
It’s true and it may just be what you’ve been looking for.
In this week’s podcast, I’m also going to let you in on a secret; there are gaps in the creative market right now that you could be filling. The trick is to find what’s right for you, what fits, and what matches your mission and goals. I do this in hopes that you can free up your precious time while adding value to your business.
If you’re a physical or handmade artist, you have pieces that you’ve poured your heart and soul into creating. You can use those pieces to result in a significant return to help supplement your current income. I’m sure you want to know how, and I’m going to tell you. There are two separate audiences for your art - physical and digital - so selling these alongside each other isn’t a concern. Honest!
Join me and hear why as I share my obsession with helping you utilize your natural talents to the max. Your designs, your projects, your creations are sitting there waiting for you to make the most of them. Let’s do it!
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- How to get your time back while adding more value to your business.
- The areas in your business where you can generate the passive income of your dreams.
- What items you have lying around waiting for you to take stock of so that you can use them to your benefit in the design business.
- You’ll get in-depth information on how to create printable items, stock photos, clipart, patterns, or whatever you’re good at to generate automatic sales.
- I’ll even give examples of myself and others who’ve created an automatic income-generating creative business successfully!
Mentioned On The Show:
- Shiny Object Syndrome
- 10 Ways to Automate Your Craft Business”
- Printed Mint