Have you niched down? If not, what's holding you back?
If it’s fear of getting too specific and missing out on clients then you’re not alone.
So many small business owners share that mindset, but is it holding you back from reaching success?
My guest, Mim Jenkinson, a fellow online course creator and owner of Love From Mim admits she started out the same way.
In this episode, Mim and I discuss things we tried out in our early business and how we finally found our places.
Mim explains what niching down looks like, how it can help you, and if you don’t have your niche figured out she has a special message just for you.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- What niching down really means
- A list of ways to figure out what your niche might be
- How you’ll know when you’ve hit the nail on the head
Mentioned on the Show:
- Pen and Posh
- The Starter Guide to Designing for Glowforge
- Naptime Hustle Podcast Episode 92 Growing a Planner and Sticker Etsy Shop into a Thriving Online Empire with Mim Jenkinson
- Etsy Digital Success
- Paper Planner Club
- The Planner Podcast
- Pat Flynn