Welcome to part two of a two week episode series (Part 1 is linked below). How I went from making zero dollars to making $100 a day in just six months! Oh, and did I mention I did that while I was a stay-at-home-mom of two little girls?
Sounds like a brag but it’s far from it! I share my story with you so you can have hope that if a hick farm girl like me can do that, just imagine what you could do!
Last week I told you more of my background of getting my business started. I also went over the first key steps when considering if an online design business is right for you. Because let’s be real, that’s a HUGE decision! Especially as a stay-at-home-mom with little ones to take care of!
A successful business starts with a passion but must also fulfill a need in the market. Once you’ve found your passion and identified a need, you’re ready to…. jump right in!!!! Have a listen to this podcast to learn how to do just that.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- What to do first when you open your shop
- Why your logo and branding isn’t that important
- The hilarious name I first chose for my business
- How to handle everyone else’s opinions about your business
- What future pacing is and why you need to start doing it
- How to use reverse engineering