Having an Etsy shop definitely feels different than a brick and mortar business, but that doesn’t mean our customer service should differ!
Truth is, most people are more likely to buy from a shop that has good customer service than one that doesn’t (especially when it comes to tech-y things like digital cut files!) And people can tell from your reviews if you would be willing to work with them if they have issues after purchasing.
Unfortunately, most people struggle with this when they open their shop.That’s why I thought it would be a great idea to interview Lindsay, my VA and customer service rep, so you can get some insights into how to go about it and why it’s worth your time.
We’re going over lots of tips on how to go about handling problem files, addressing negative reviews and how to keep your cool and remain professional through it all. Grab a pen to take notes and get ready for Lindsay's adorable southern accent.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
● How Lindsay got started as a VA and found the job with Pen + Posh
● What kinds of questions to ask your customers who are having trouble
● How to structure your responses to your customers so you stay professional
● How to handle angry/frustrated customers
● Why it is worth your time to help EVERY customer who reaches out
● How to react to negative reviews
● Bonus-things I looked for when hiring Lindsay!