As mentioned last week, goals give your business direction. As you've been thinking about goals for 2020, you've probably realized the hardest part is discovering how you will make and achieve your goals. How do we make goals that are not only achievable but will set our business up for success in 2020?
In this podcast, I want to share with you a series of steps that can be followed to create not only good goals but the RIGHT goals for your business. There is a difference. Trust me.
There's goals that will help grow your business, sure, but you can choose goals that are exactly what your business needs right now. When done correctly, this results in a business that you enjoy, will reduce burn out and will help you grow in the right areas. For instance, expanding your business to a new area may seem like a good idea, but after looking at the stats or evaluating the past year, you may find proof that it's not the right now. This is why it is essential to do what we discussed in last weeks episode to reflect and evaluate 2019 so we can make better decisions for the year to come.
Join me as I lay out a proven process I use for setting goals in my business that I've adopted from Michael Hyatt.
This process will help you set achievable goals for your business in 2020 that are exactly what your business needs.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- The importance of setting those crucial goals for yourself and your business.
- Ways to find the areas that need improved.
- How to move forward with plans and designs for the future.
- A step-by-step goal setting process to help choose the right goals.
- How to set achievable goals.
- The framework needed to carry out goals so that your business is successful in the year to come.
Mentioned on the Show: